Accounting Manager Position
Artistic Media Partners, Inc. is looking for an Accounting Manager that will be based in either their Bloomington or Indianapolis market. This full time position combines the thrill of local radio with the high level thinking needed of a corporate account. Regular market visits to Indianapolis/Bloomington, Lafayette and South Bend are necessary.
Five years of financial and accounting experience recommended.
Qualified candidates should send resume to Jobs@artisticradio.com
- Developing and maintaining reports as needed by corporate officers
- Reporting financial numbers in accordance with GAAP
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Tracking and depreciating assets
- Handles corporate mail
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts
- Figures and transmits payroll
- Monitors and reports on bank/equity investments
- Receives, reviews, and posts statements
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for company and external vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Working with MAS 90
- Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll return
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skill
- Prior experience in Business Management preferred
- Will be required to be a Notary Public
Click here for other availability
Artistic Media Partners, Inc. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of Artistic Media Partners, Inc. that all applicants for employment be recruited, hired and, thereafter, as employees, trained, assigned, transferred, promoted and compensated solely on the basis of merit and ability to effectively perform work assignments without any regard to gender, race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, handicapped or veteran status.
Every possible effort is made to insure that all employment actions are administered on a nondiscriminatory basis and meet all equal employment opportunity considerations. In addition, respect for the integrity and dignity of each employee in the performance of the job is fundamental at Artistic Media Partners, Inc.. In keeping with this commitment, it is this company's policy to provide a work environment that is free of discrimination and/or harassment of any kind.